channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Livestock: ..Channa Ornatipinnis
Quantity for sale: ... free collection only
Reason for Sale: ... Emigrating
Delivery or Collection: ... collection free
Sales price: ...
Postage & Packaging: .... N/A
Photograph: .....Here you will be purchasing the juvi dwarf snakehead's NOT the adult's
unclenellysnakeheadstodayyyyyyyy345.jpg

snakeheadsetupz289.jpg

3424363849_de749d2dd6_o.jpg

todayholiday2009031.jpg

How long till they reach adult size and colouration?

well there taking on adult colouration already, ask dave oddball he brought some resent from me, he's very happy with them, they should reach a good mini adult size by end summer time

very nice and active! Greedy little buggers! Around 2 inch now and adult colour. Delivery was on time and brilliantly packaged. If you want juvi ornate snakeheads then get them quick as you wont get them anywhere else! Very nice fish, highly reccomend them and nelly!
David

i wish i could keep one in my little 20gallon =( they look so cute!

what would you recommend nelly i mean as in male to female ratio, and if you get 2 of the same sex are there likely to be aggression issiues?

are they sexable at this age?

thinking about these, but bear in mind my tank is 147L so maybe not even suitable :/

To reply for nelly, with what little I know on these guys Shelagh, they are unsexable, however to get a pair you get 5/6 and wait and see, once you get a pair (if) then you need to remove the others or they will cause damage even death to the others.

Nelly's pair are in a 125L juwel I believe, so you could have one in yours shelagh or a breeding pair.

Obviously Nelly will shout at me if Im wrong - go ahead Nelly - SHOUT!!!!

cheers mags :)

hmmm dont really want to be left trying to rehome others so maybe its not such good idea unless i can find a breeding pair, ill keep and eye out in that shop where i bought BO ( he should change the name to that as im constantly referring to it as that lol ) never know something may come along and im in no rush at all.... ill have a think :)

As said you could do it two way's, get a group and get a pair from that group :good: , rehoming the rest, or just get one, they are just as interactive alone :hyper: , if you can find a pair then you lucky, i know of a pulchra pair for sale, there like these guy's but have small spot's on there face, price is much better than if you could find a pair of these beauty's....Think it's 75pound's for the pair<an amazing price>, but collection only from , Chatteris Cambs....pair's seldom come along, :unsure:
I have other source's including a pair of my sp assam's which may well be for sale once i prepare to emigrate, :shifty:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back