Changing my ugly blue gravel to black sand!

I’ve finished putting the black background on one side, it actually doesn’t as much because the glass is somewhat mirrored, it would perhaps if I put it on the inside but I just am ready to collapse so I’ll leave that for another day lol
Tip for taking photos of a tank - leave the tank light on, but turn off all other room lights. Reduces the reflections in the tank glass. :)
 
Tip for taking photos of a tank - leave the tank light on, but turn off all other room lights. Reduces the reflections in the tank glass. :)

Okay I’ve tried taking several pictures with/ without different levels of light, let me know what you think:)
 

Attachments

  • 05884B77-E70E-4D76-83DC-13C0F0BA5ACF.webp
    05884B77-E70E-4D76-83DC-13C0F0BA5ACF.webp
    123.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 93A1740C-D2FD-45D7-B6A2-71161EC79680.webp
    93A1740C-D2FD-45D7-B6A2-71161EC79680.webp
    152.9 KB · Views: 108
  • 888590F5-AD43-4EF0-A50A-722985C965F5.webp
    888590F5-AD43-4EF0-A50A-722985C965F5.webp
    203.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 33D1E5F7-F95A-45C7-A629-32DD5F2556F0.webp
    33D1E5F7-F95A-45C7-A629-32DD5F2556F0.webp
    206.4 KB · Views: 80

Most reactions

Back
Top