Cham?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I know i ask like every week lol, but have finally decided that im getting a small yemen. I just brought a 30"x17"x17" mesh cage type thing and im going to cover the back and 2 sides with plastic to keep heat and moisture in but still allow air flow. Does this sound good? Will it be ok for a few weeks? I know all about feeding and the other aspects of cham care (well the beginings, there is always more to learn). Also because we are getting sunny days would it be ok to bring the whole cage outside so it can get some sun shine and not get stressed with me picking it up everyday?

Thanks

yes that should be fine for a few weeks but it will eventualy have to go in a 3ft H x2x2 viv
all of my chameleons go out into flexariums on warm days they love it and reall colour up.you will need to put a towel over one part of the viv though so that he can get out of the sun if he wants to

yes that should be fine for a few weeks but it will eventualy have to go in a 3ft H x2x2 viv
all of my chameleons go out into flexariums on warm days they love it and reall colour up.you will need to put a towel over one part of the viv though so that he can get out of the sun if he wants to

thanks for the help,
Yep, dont want it overheating. Well as soon as the cage/meshy thing gets here, i can get my cham. Just need a UV light which will be on its way 2morro. should have it in a few weeks yay me!

Most reactions

Back