Center Piece Fish For Community Tank

discoiii

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Hinckley, Leicestershire
I'm after some ideas on what centre piece fish to get for my community tank, Current stock is:

Mollys - 5
Guppies - 5
Corys - 4
Neons - 10
Fry – last count 8

Tank is a 5 foot 300 litre with two external filters, gravel base and artificial plants.

It’s a nice peaceful tank and I don't want to upset it by adding anything that is going to cause problems to my current fish now or in the future.

I'd like to know what I could add and how many of them.?

Thanks in advance
 
Two pairs of Keyhole cichlids :)

Otherwise a pair of Bolivian rams..
 
Single fish, Id say, Pearl Gourami, normally Id say Severum, but they may eat the neons and fry once they grow up.

Shoal of fish, Id say, Rainbow's, Boesemani, Lacustris etc, 6-8 of them :good:
 
i have a beautifull cheap angel if you want to take him.... might get the fry though but is at peace with all my smaller fish!!!!
 
Thanks so far folks... doing a bit of reading up on the suggestions :good:

KitKat, It is my intention to add a few more Corys, They are a great little fish :)

Mattlee, What's the Angle like mate, Colour, Size, Price etc.. Can you post a photo up?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top