L Lizzie71 Fishaholic Joined Sep 23, 2007 Messages 475 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location GB Mar 2, 2008 #1 These are the hot favourite foods for my guppies and platys Is there anything they don't eat
Faythee Fish Herder Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Florida, USA Mar 2, 2008 #2 All my fish love those too. They steal them from the catfish. He is not amused !
K KraKen Fish Crazy Joined Jun 12, 2007 Messages 272 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 2, 2008 #3 My guppies absolutely love algae wafers, I even had to break up a fight 2 of them were having over one. Next time I feed one to then I'll have to break it into 4 pieces.
My guppies absolutely love algae wafers, I even had to break up a fight 2 of them were having over one. Next time I feed one to then I'll have to break it into 4 pieces.