Cat-dog

Baccus

We are not born just so we can die
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
My crazy 6month old tom cat Shiya behaves more like a dog than a cat.
The other week he deliberately rolled all over a dog bed that my elderly dog has had bad incontinance on, making himself reek of dog pee
nugget.gif
sick.gif
. And now today the crazy creature found where a bottle of RID (personal insect repellent) had been spilt and rolled in that
huh.png
. Needless to say it was a quick total wash to remove the chemical before he decided it was time to bathe himself. He also lays on the ground more than our other cat and when we are in the shed happily lays on the floor with our two dogs.
So does anyone else have an oddball cat that just doesn't realise its a cat?
laugh.png

P1080271.jpg

Hehe, he sounds brilliant! Loved the photo of him eyeing up the cockatoo in your other thread too :D
I have a cat who prefers canine company to anything else :p Not quite the same, but she does seem to think that dogs are the best thing since sliced bread! :D

Aww he's so cute.....I wonder what he's thinking at the moment. You should have a caption competition. I can see Shiya thinking, he has a mischievous look on his face . He's probably eyeing off the light hanging down from the ceiling and wondering if he can jump up and swing off it
laugh.png
laugh.png

I have a cat but she is not an odd ball.....just a boring old thing with a bad attitude.

He's certianly an odd little cat (well not so little he is already the size of our 13 year old cat
blink.png
), he loves sleeping in the oddest of postions too
laugh.png
I used to have a cat that used to come for walks with my dog, no lead she just used to tag along.
Maybe I just attract the weird ones
hehe.gif
Oh and he's totally addicted to drinking my fish tank water, ummm yummy can't get enough of the unqiue blend
laugh.png

Aww he's so cute.....I wonder what he's thinking at the moment. You should have a caption competition. I can see Shiya thinking, he has a mischievous look on his face . He's probably eyeing off the light hanging down from the ceiling and wondering if he can jump up and swing off it
laugh.png
laugh.png

I have a cat but she is not an odd ball.....just a boring old thing with a bad attitude.
I reckon he was planning either world domination or how to next annoy our other cat. Or wishing the fan was going faster in the heat
rolleyes.gif

Both our cats used to come for walks (one is just too elderly now), we used to be the laughing stock of the village :p 2 adults, 2 kids, 2 dogs and 2 cats all tagging along for a walk :p

Yeah I used to get some pretty weird looks from people going "what the
blink.png
" and making double takes of the picture
laugh.png
. But what was really funny the cat would only come for the walk so far, and then she would hide herself away in the tall grass off to the side of the path and wait for me to return with my dog. All I had to do was meow the "here I am call" and she would coming bounding back out of the grass to finish the walk home.
I guess our other cat is pretty odd in her own way too both her and her sister (now deceased) come running when I whistle the last post. When all the name calling and food box rattling doesn't make her appear, I only have to whistle the first couple of notes of the last post and she comes running. And we only discovered the magic tune by accident, but its been very helpful.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back