Castiel: My New Boy

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Llegmore

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My first impulse buy in a while. I saw him in my LFS and couldn't resist. He's a real looker.
tumblr_mths391c2c1s0off3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_mths391c2c1s0off3o2_500.jpg

His 5 gallon tank is shamefully rubbish atm. Like I said, impulse buy - so I haven't had time to make it as pretty as him.
tumblr_mths391c2c1s0off3o3_r1_500.jpg

DiddleBug said:
Wow!  He's really handsome!
smile.png

isn't he just! I'm going to try and get a picture of him flaring or showing off a little - he's such a beautiful half moon and it really doesn't show in these pictures.

Wow, he is stunning! A great impulse buy indeed!

Love the Now It Ends, Doctor. poster :p

oh boy, that's a stunning looking boy!

A great buy and worth every single penny!

I kept thinking about your betta last night - I think I'm going to my LFS today to see what they have :p

My 10 gal isn't cycled yet (going to do a divided tank for 3 Bettas) ... But if I find a beauty like yours, I can put him in my ADF tank till the 10 gal is ready.

Cheers everyone! He's settling into his new home just fine. He's eating, and he's a LOT more active than he was in the shop. I think he likes live plants.

AlitaConejita said:
I kept thinking about your betta last night - I think I'm going to my LFS today to see what they have
tongue2.gif

My 10 gal isn't cycled yet (going to do a divided tank for 3 Bettas) ... But if I find a beauty like yours, I can put him in my ADF tank till the 10 gal is ready.
Good luck! Bettas are great fish to keep. I hope you find a good one.

8511swann said:
A Supernatural fan by any chance?
Yup. You caught me. I was originally going to call him 'Clarence' but my mum thought Castiel suited him better.
Blondielovesfish said:
Wow, he is stunning! A great impulse buy indeed!

Love the Now It Ends, Doctor. poster
tongue2.gif
Thanks. I didn't realise it was in the shot. All my geeky TV habits are coming out now.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back