F Fishy_7 Fish Crazy Joined Apr 11, 2005 Messages 247 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Essex, UK Nov 17, 2009 #1 I think I know the answer to this already but thought I'd ask to be sure sure If active carbon was added to my canister filter, will it strip out the plant fertiliser I add to the water? Thanks.
I think I know the answer to this already but thought I'd ask to be sure sure If active carbon was added to my canister filter, will it strip out the plant fertiliser I add to the water? Thanks.
Truck UKAPS Joined Dec 21, 2006 Messages 12,999 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Derbyshire, United Kingdom Nov 17, 2009 #2 yes, but not enough to make a difference.
F Fishy_7 Fish Crazy Joined Apr 11, 2005 Messages 247 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Essex, UK Nov 17, 2009 #3 truckasauras123 said: yes, but not enough to make a difference. Click to expand... By that you mean it only removes some of the fertiliser and not all? Thanks.
truckasauras123 said: yes, but not enough to make a difference. Click to expand... By that you mean it only removes some of the fertiliser and not all? Thanks.
Truck UKAPS Joined Dec 21, 2006 Messages 12,999 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Derbyshire, United Kingdom Nov 17, 2009 #4 it will remove unnoticeable amounts, nothing to worry about.