mwood2
Fish Addict
First off sorry for another 10 gallon thread but we are so close to finishing and we cant agree.
well my tank is almost fully stocked. As soon as the molly fry are given away in a month or so we will get the last fish for the tank but me and my gf have been to the store multiple times and cant come to a decision. From what I know she doesn't like:
Gourami
Zebra Danio
Guppy
Ballon Molly (she wants a longer lifespan then a 1-2 years it seems)
and I would prefer to remain away from live bearers since when we bought her first molly it gave birth 2-3 times with no males in the tank...Should have researched they keep sperm for 9 months.
Besides those we cant think of anything else. The pet store doesn't offer much of a selection at the moment and still haven't asked. With a current stocking of:
5 Oto
1 Molly
We are thinking:
Galaxy Rasbora
Ember tetras
but its unlikely we will find either one. Same for endlers or many less common fish. I am maybe close to getting a job at petsmart so who knows, I may be able to change there selection for once. The options of both of those we have are:
Neon Tetra
Black Skirt tetra
Bleeding Heart Tetra
Harlequin Rasbora
and that's about it. She also likes catfish but I don't think we have any room for more at this rate.
again, sorry for another 10 gallon thread.
well my tank is almost fully stocked. As soon as the molly fry are given away in a month or so we will get the last fish for the tank but me and my gf have been to the store multiple times and cant come to a decision. From what I know she doesn't like:
Gourami
Zebra Danio
Guppy
Ballon Molly (she wants a longer lifespan then a 1-2 years it seems)
and I would prefer to remain away from live bearers since when we bought her first molly it gave birth 2-3 times with no males in the tank...Should have researched they keep sperm for 9 months.
Besides those we cant think of anything else. The pet store doesn't offer much of a selection at the moment and still haven't asked. With a current stocking of:
5 Oto
1 Molly
We are thinking:
Galaxy Rasbora
Ember tetras
but its unlikely we will find either one. Same for endlers or many less common fish. I am maybe close to getting a job at petsmart so who knows, I may be able to change there selection for once. The options of both of those we have are:
Neon Tetra
Black Skirt tetra
Bleeding Heart Tetra
Harlequin Rasbora
and that's about it. She also likes catfish but I don't think we have any room for more at this rate.
again, sorry for another 10 gallon thread.







