JackoUK
Fish Crazy
I have a couple of spare quid and i've been looking seriously into getting a canister filter for my 200L community aquarium. I have read up quite a bit on these recently and have learnt that most people/independant sellers seem to push towards the Eheim as the best. I just thought i'd ask a few questions here first, as I know how wealthy in knowledge you all are......::sucks up::
Firstly, Is it worth me getting a canister for a 200L tank?
Secondly, What will I gain by having one, improvements and so on?
Thirdly, Which have you used and how have you found them?
And lastly, thankgod you say, should I over prepare for litres per hour flow and if I do is it adjustable?
Thankyou in advance
Firstly, Is it worth me getting a canister for a 200L tank?
Secondly, What will I gain by having one, improvements and so on?
Thirdly, Which have you used and how have you found them?
And lastly, thankgod you say, should I over prepare for litres per hour flow and if I do is it adjustable?
Thankyou in advance







![Tiny white/grey dots and patches [livebearers]](https://www.fishforums.net/data/files/featured_images/69/featuredimages_b8ef549ab3fc55cf.webp)
