littlelegs
Fish Fanatic
Do amano shrimp and trumpet snails come out of the water and can they survive out of water?
The only reason i ask, is because i seem to have lost one of my amano shrimp.
I have searched the whole tank and no where to be seen. I thought maybe it had escaped or died. Do amano shrimp eat other dead of their own?
. If you've ever had the "enjoyment" of trying to pick one up off of the floor you know what i mean lol.No, they can't live out of water for very long, but if it did in fact jump out of your tank it could of probably made it half way accross the room. If you've ever had the "enjoyment" of trying to pick one up off of the floor you know what i mean lol.
Poor thing. I dropped it I think, when I was tranferring it from a bucket to the tank. They sorta flatten when out the water too making it even more difficult to pick them up.