Can someone please explain the Waste to Ammonia to NO2 to NO3 cycle to me im a bit confused.....

Again, a big thank you, ive just got back from a pet shop and had a look at there water wisteria, I couldnt resist at £2.60 for the bunch, looks way heathier than mine.

#Neon tetra photo bomb
 

Attachments

  • 20221105_135942.webp
    20221105_135942.webp
    165.1 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Still in the clear, Ammonia is also zero, PH is 7.4, NO2 is Zero, and NO3 is either 10 or 20ppm, the trouble is the colour checker basically shows the same colour for both of these.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    144.9 KB · Views: 98
Did an NO2 test again this morning, it was reading 0.25ppm kind of violet colour, I can't help but think it's something to do with that very fine white section of the filter which I had to add back into the filter last night as per Dr Tim's bottle instructions, I'll check it again when I get home and probably do a water change anyway.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top