gulliver63
New Member
- Joined
- Jun 30, 2009
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
I have recently (a couple of months ago) upgraded to a Juwel Lido 120. The tank (and water!) is in excellent condition and the tank is running beautifully. In it I have 3 Black Widow Tetras and 2 Clown Loaches. Im really fond of the clown loaches - I have had these two for 8 years now, and they have been the only two clown loaches in the tank for the past couple of years. (I like the tetras too!)
Now that I have a bigger tank, I would love to get more fish - but I dont want to upset a system that is running so well! Can I add more Clown loaches, even though they would be much smaller (1 1/2 inches), than the 2 I already have? The 2 I have are about 4 inches? Would another kind of fish be even better? Even though I have had an aquarium for years I dont really know a lot about different species! I am aware that my loaches will grow - but I am already planning the next upgrade to a larger tank next year, so am not too worried about that!
I have recently (a couple of months ago) upgraded to a Juwel Lido 120. The tank (and water!) is in excellent condition and the tank is running beautifully. In it I have 3 Black Widow Tetras and 2 Clown Loaches. Im really fond of the clown loaches - I have had these two for 8 years now, and they have been the only two clown loaches in the tank for the past couple of years. (I like the tetras too!)
Now that I have a bigger tank, I would love to get more fish - but I dont want to upset a system that is running so well! Can I add more Clown loaches, even though they would be much smaller (1 1/2 inches), than the 2 I already have? The 2 I have are about 4 inches? Would another kind of fish be even better? Even though I have had an aquarium for years I dont really know a lot about different species! I am aware that my loaches will grow - but I am already planning the next upgrade to a larger tank next year, so am not too worried about that!








