Can Bettas Build Too Many Bubble Nests?

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
9,505
Reaction score
6,184
Points
113
Location
USA
This little guy just works constantly on bubble nest. Not tiny ones, either. He’s gonna wear himself out!
A41B7837-FBB5-47DB-AF56-AC96B2A11C11.webp
2917AD48-CA64-4D3D-BCBE-52A489BAAC84.webp
 
He wants babies:)

Have you ever considered breeding? Just for the experience
 
I am no longer on the fence about this bag of purple gravel that I bought 2 weeks ago that I am looking at right now.
Or the red (scarlet) one! If @Deanasue uses it I can, too!...now, which tank. Time to ponder.
I hate sand. You know that although the play sand seems to be better than the other stuff I had. I got brave with my betta tanks. Lol!
 
Hmmm. Sell them like you sell your goldies :)
But I’d have to have containers for each individual one and the lfs would have to have a place for them. Most lfs contract with a supplier. With my Moor’s, I take them all in a plastic bag and the lfs drops them in a tank. Much easier with goldies than bettas.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top