ctaylorhill
New Member
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2008
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi everyone,
I bought a fish a while ago and the only name I got from my fish store was Syno Pardalis, and I looked these fish up and there was no images under that name, so know I am unsure of what I have.
Sorry about the image, I was in the middle of cleaning my tank as I had a bit of a crisis early last week but can anyone tell me what he is, I know that he is noctnernal as he only comes out at night.
Thanks for any answers,
I bought a fish a while ago and the only name I got from my fish store was Syno Pardalis, and I looked these fish up and there was no images under that name, so know I am unsure of what I have.
Sorry about the image, I was in the middle of cleaning my tank as I had a bit of a crisis early last week but can anyone tell me what he is, I know that he is noctnernal as he only comes out at night.
Thanks for any answers,
/www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/speci...species_id=1879






