Calling All Seachem Prime Users

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

erk628

Fish Herder
Reaction score
While I was out driftwood hunting today I stopped at the petstore that was in the town I was in. The had a bottle of seachem prime so I got one its just the smaller 100ml bottle its all they had. I've never used this before because the stores around me don't carry it. I was reading the back of it and it says 1 capful which is 5ml will be enough for 200 L (50 gallons). Then it says each cap thread is approx 1ml. Now I use a 4 gallon bucket when I do water changes and add the conditioner to each bucket. So I would need some were under half a line cause one like would be 10 gallons. So how would I measure that out really can't do it in the cap. I know theres gotta be people on here that use it that add it to each bucket like I do.

What is a pippete and a thread is 1ml which is 10 gallons but I only need a little under half a thread for 4 gallons.

If I just add the full amount to the first bucket thats not gonna work what about the other buckets. If I did it like that I might as well wait and add it to the tank but if I do that I'll have to put enough in to treat the whole tank

Get an eyedropper. 20 drops equals one ml. Add two drops per gallon.

Of course you can add the full amount to the first bucket. It works pretty much instantly, so whether it hits the tap water as you add it to the bucket or the tap water hits it as it's already in the tank, doesn't really matter. Loads of people with python siphons add the dechlor to the tank then run the tap water in :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back