Cae's

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Tom1035

Reaction score
Has anyone ever gotten them larger then 5-6 inches? Many people refuse to keep them because they are agressive, I personally love the fish, just have to keep single specimens with other faster moving fish (I.E. Giant Danios). Once he/she gets bigger I have a 100gallon ready for him/her to move into. He/She's currently 5 inches.

I've had one for 3 years and he's never gotten past 5 inches. Not aggressive at all, not even to my habrosus corys. I don't see the big deal... 100 gallons is more than enough. They won't get that big. Mine's in a 29 gallon and he fits fine.

I know everyone has their own expierneces, But I hate my CAE....they were sold to me when I first begun fish keeping a few months ago, and I thought they were smallish fish...........

I wanna get rid of them, I have three, and Mine are rather agressive, Constantly trying to suck other fish....Sucked out a guppies insides the other day.....Im going to try and find a home for them before they kill my beloved BBG XD

My albino CAe max'd out at arounf 5 1/2"

I know everyone has their own expierneces, But I hate my CAE....they were sold to me when I first begun fish keeping a few months ago, and I thought they were smallish fish...........

I wanna get rid of them, I have three, and Mine are rather agressive, Constantly trying to suck other fish....Sucked out a guppies insides the other day.....Im going to try and find a home for them before they kill my beloved BBG XD

Hated mine too, killed many a fish, but i think the bichir took care of one.And the other one i humanely euthanised, since no one would buy or take...Not even shops.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back