Buying Online?

unless there very sensative fish and are acclimatised propally they should be fine
ive never had any probs but thats ime
scot :)
 
Ive used www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk and bought from the wildwoods shop, they were excellent and Ive never heard a bad thing about their service :good:


one thing to consider:

I am thinging of buying myself but would stick to local as possibe due to water conditions.
iam in the south and have hard water , some up north have softer and added to the risks.
unless someone in the know can right this off as incorrect as iam no expert but makes sense.

Well for example Wildwoods is based in Enfield I believe so is the south, any fish can adapt to water chemistry if its not too extreme, my fish had been kept in different water but I acclimitised properly and has been healthy 9 months down the line :)
 
Ive used www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk and bought from the wildwoods shop, they were excellent and Ive never heard a bad thing about their service :good:

Brill! I'm so glad i've asked now!!Thank you all so much. I would be devasted to receive half dead fish.. Thanks
 

Most reactions

Back
Top