Buying Online?

Lorraine1983

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 26, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Swansea
Hi, I buy many of my fish in the pet stores but I find they only have the normal breeds.... Seen some stunning fish online in beautiful colours! Far more uncommon fish.

Can anyone advise me the best places to buy online?

I've heard so many horror stories, it's really put me off. Does anyone have any good experience to share??

Thanks


Lorraine
 
ive never bought fish online through a company but have had lots of healthy great looking fish plants and shrimp through the post from members off this forum start a thread with what your after someone might be able to help
regards scot :)
 
ive never bought fish online through a company but have had lots of healthy great looking fish plants and shrimp through the post from members off this forum start a thread with what your after someone might be able to help
regards scot :)

Hiya

I'm not to sure what i want yet, until i see it lol Just want some unusual pretty fish... lol good advice tho.. May start a thread up for advice which fish to go for... and put a description of the kind of fish i want. Thanx Scot :good:
 
i have bought online from wildwoods and trimar both very good .
 
i have bought online from wildwoods and trimar both very good .

Hi I found wildwoods but cant find Trimar website. does anyone have the web address...? I am finding it hard to find! Lots of dfferent sites are showing up and unsure which one it is.. There is one based in Cornwell and another based in Liverpool!
 
Ive used www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk and bought from the wildwoods shop, they were excellent and Ive never heard a bad thing about their service :good:
 
Ive used www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk and bought from the wildwoods shop, they were excellent and Ive never heard a bad thing about their service :good:


one thing to consider:

I am thinging of buying myself but would stick to local as possibe due to water conditions.
iam in the south and have hard water , some up north have softer and added to the risks.
unless someone in the know can right this off as incorrect as iam no expert but makes sense.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top