Bursting With News....

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Fish At Home.

how about Brisbane Aquatics, there is a fish store here in greenwich that is called greenwich aquaria, that is where i got the name. i wish i could be you right now, i am so jealous. just hinking aobut being with fish all day is heaven

once again im faced with the dilemma that if i make it fish orientated people wont come to us thinking we have other stuff. although i suppose in the yello pages add i am putting in there what we deal with so i guess thats covered anyway...hmm

oh i wouldnt be too jealous lol sometimes all those fishhies start to do my head in lol along with the guinea pigs and the birds and the rats...hehehe no really, i love it :)

also, brisbane is on a bay, many places around brissie have bay or bayside in their name

How about going on the cheeky side and going for something like "Wet 'n Wild" ;)

may have probs here as there is a theme park about half an hour away called wet n wild im sure i wouldnt be able to use that name i do like it though :)

Fish At Home.

instead of 'gone fishin' it could be 'home fishin' hehe

Its hardier than you think coming up with a name.
The name has to keep up with the times.
Nemo and friends.

Brisbane Aqua & Supply?
Too long?
I know a shop named Shark Reef, maybe something like that?

Its hardier than you think coming up with a name.
The name has to keep up with the times.
Nemo and friends.

thats it. its not easy at all lol especially when you have only a short period of time. nemo and friends i thought about funnily enough but the current logo includes 2 nemos, i kinda want to make it completely different

im sorry about being so fussy. i just have to wait until something pops out and says 'pick me pick me' but i guess i cant do that with a deadline lol anyhoo thansk guys keep them comin' :)

gotta go into the shop now. will keep checking back during the day for any replies :) thanks again guys

Or, going off Wilder's idea, Fish & Friends.
Fins & Feathers
Feathers, Fins & Fur
Positively Pets

Okay, I'm out of ideas! :lol:

If you want to appeal to the yellow pages crowd, you could always go with "AA Aquarium and Pet Supply." This ensures you get to the front of the listings...

I'll let you know if I come up with anything witty! Congratulations and Good Luck!

Fish and Stuff?
Fish N Stuff?
Fishin' Stuff?

Fish with Friends?
Fishes and Friends?
Fish and Fur?
Furry Fishes?

Fish, Fur, Etc.?
Fish, etc.?

hey where are u in brisbane as i just relaiesed that u are in brisbane and i am in brisbane so i want to come and have a look at ur shop when does it open

Most reactions

Back