Was feeding my sons fish last night which include the four new Orientalis and In couldn;t for the life of me find one of them. I searched everywhere and found him about 4 foot from the tan seemingly dead!! I put him back in as I was sure I'd seen him move.
He floated round for about 5 mins not even breathing but then shot around the tank before sinking to botto but breathing. I stayed up another 20 mins and he stayed there breathing.
Woke up and checked this morning and he hasn't made it!! Bugger now I have three
There are no gaps for him to get out so either my daughter has picked him out from the top of the tank or he jumped when I did a water change and lid up about 6 hours prior to that
anyway I am gutted
He floated round for about 5 mins not even breathing but then shot around the tank before sinking to botto but breathing. I stayed up another 20 mins and he stayed there breathing.
Woke up and checked this morning and he hasn't made it!! Bugger now I have three
There are no gaps for him to get out so either my daughter has picked him out from the top of the tank or he jumped when I did a water change and lid up about 6 hours prior to that
anyway I am gutted








