J
Jozlyn
Guest
I'm just curious to know why it's suggested that if you have Bumble Bee Goby that you need to keep more than one? I have three and they have nothing whatsover to do with each other, they occasionaly see each other, but they all completely ignore one and another as if the others don't exist!
They're my favourite fish in my tank, they have such gorgeous personalities, the way they bob and buzz around
They're my favourite fish in my tank, they have such gorgeous personalities, the way they bob and buzz around

Wow! That many, huh? I'm torn between the goby and the puffer. I don't know what I should get. What's your opinion on the matter? Since I have a small tank and can't really have a lot of fish I want a fish that has personality. I've heard from several people that both of these do. I know puffers aren't normally good in a community tank but could one coexist with a bumblebee goby? Or is a 10 gal too small to try to combine the 2? Again, I'd just like to have my tank planned out by the time it's finished cycling...







