Bully

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
turo, devon
Ok I now know why platy No2 hides and is thin the other male bullies him like mad if he dares swim any ideas welcome

I have bought a cave for him to hide in and I am thinking heavily planted 50/50 mix of real and fake

has a large piece of bog wood as a centre piece

just the 2 males in there its 10 gallons
 
Ok I now know why platy No2 hides and is thin the other male bullies him like mad if he dares swim any ideas welcome

I have bought a cave for him to hide in and I am thinking heavily planted 50/50 mix of real and fake

has a large piece of bog wood as a centre piece

just the 2 males in there its 10 gallons


i find this ur better to just have one platy in a 10gallon.
they will constantlly ddo this unless u change
 
Ok I now know why platy No2 hides and is thin the other male bullies him like mad if he dares swim any ideas welcome

I have bought a cave for him to hide in and I am thinking heavily planted 50/50 mix of real and fake

has a large piece of bog wood as a centre piece

just the 2 males in there its 10 gallons


i find this ur better to just have one platy in a 10gallon.
they will constantlly ddo this unless u change

I wish I could but I rescued them from the tiolet death and my other tanks are unsuitible Barbs and goldfish

surely breaking up eye contact would help masivly

going shopping tommorrow
 
i had a female who kept bulying another female so i took her back to my lfs, you could do that
 
i had a female who kept bulying another female so i took her back to my lfs, you could do that

an unactive underwieght fish too pets at home or the take no prisonors shed, sory timber building place down the road. No

Would the whol plant thing really not help
 
It'll probably get bullied to death, so best if you can either give it to someone or try and separate them, had this before with my Silver Sharks the bigger of the 2 stopped the other from eating all the time and stressing him out chasing him about the tank.
 
It'll probably get bullied to death, so best if you can either give it to someone or try and separate them, had this before with my Silver Sharks the bigger of the 2 stopped the other from eating all the time and stressing him out chasing him about the tank.

I am afraid of that, added plants and the cave now there are plenty of places to hide and they both seem much calmer and can both eat but still go mad .
 

Most reactions

Back
Top