Bulk Buying

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
right, probably one for those of you with MTS, with 6 tanks running stress coat is getting a bit bloody expensive even when you get the big bottles of the stuff, so were trying to find somewhere we can bulk buy, and do the same with melaxfix and that sort of thing, always gonna get used just want lots and cheap. suggestions anyone?

what about other things like regular meds?

EBAY! I can get a 16oz melafix bottle for about $11 dollars shipped.

Also what do you use the stress coat for??? I have never used it in my tank.

EBAY! I can get a 16oz melafix bottle for about $11 dollars shipped.

Also what do you use the stress coat for??? I have never used it in my tank.

dechlorinating the water.......... there's other brands you can use, but you do need to

i jus discovered pond dechlorinator!

i use to go through about 2 bottles of tetra aqua safe a month and that does 2 gallons for 5ml.

this new stuff does about 55 gallons for the same amount. you have to be more careful tho cos it is so strong.

dont think you could use it on smaller tanks unless you had a few to do and you prepared all the water in a big bin or something.

miss wiggles where do you buy food?

theres a place in keighley where you can buy it by the kilogram.

u jus get a big scoop and a bucket when you go in.

they had meds and stuff too but i didnt see if it was cheaper.

there a place called blue barn in otley thats like a warehouse for pet foods and stuff. maybe they have it or you can order it?

i jus discovered pond dechlorinator!

i use to go through about 2 bottles of tetra aqua safe a month and that does 2 gallons for 5ml.

this new stuff does about 55 gallons for the same amount.

miss wiggles where do you buy food?

theres a place in keighley where you can buy it by the kilogram.

u jus get a big scoop and a bucket when you go in.

they had meds and stuff too but i didnt see if it was cheaper.

there a place called blue barn in otley thats like a warehouse for pet foods and stuff. maybe they have it or you can order it?

hmmmm, we just get it in whatever shop we happen to be in really, bits here and there

where's the place in keighley then?

bit dubious about getting food unpacked, don't know how long it's been exposed to the air and what else it could have picked up do you?

well i did think that so i only got about £6 worth (still filled 3 normal fish tubs and a tall pond fish food tub lol).

put some in my tank to see if they liked it cos i have picky fish and they wolfed it down like normal.

they were called KG flakes or something and i think thats a local company cos i had some pellets from them before.

the shop is on the retail park as you first go into keighley with comet and currys oh and mcdonalds.

well i did think that so i only got about £6 worth (still filled 3 normal fish tubs and a tall pond fish food tub lol).

put some in my tank to see if they liked it cos i have picky fish and they wolfed it down like normal.

they were called KG flakes or something and i think thats a local company cos i had some pellets from them before.

the shop is on the retail park as you first go into keighley with comet and currys oh and mcdonalds.

means nothing to me as I don't know keighley, Ian might know though, might check them out this weekend :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back