Bubbles And A Rio125 Q

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

ben3486

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Firstly with your can of larger pour it into a pint glass....now look at those tiny little bubbles that float to the surface in nice line, swaying about....what product can i buy to get some bubbles like this in my tank? I bought a air tube thing thats blue and has suckers to stick to the glass and can have other tubes added to it...but the bubbles are too big for my liking. I want really fine bubbles.

Also just set up a Rio125 and I was wondering what you other guys use to clean behind the filter? theres some green algae or mould behind it and i cant get at it all....any suggestions welcome.

Also found a new LFS that sells ocean rock for £3 a Kg.....good price?

did no one fancy a pint last night? or is everyone hanging on for the rugby tonight lol

Hello,
Can't help you with the filter but for small air bubbles try a med to lge airstone, then fix a flow control valve to your airline. I find by adjusting the valve, changes the ammount and size of bubbles produced.

Keith.

yeah i have a flow control valve. On an airstone it just makes bubbles come from less of the air stone....like if you reduce the flow by half only half the airsotne makes bubbles lol. thanks for the suggestion though :)

Hi,

I have a RIO 125 and unfortunately, I am a noob when it comes to the hobby. I set mine up at the end of Novemeber, but mine has NO alage or mould around the rear or side of the filter. Are you sure it's correctly set up?

this is mould i think that established it self over the month it was sat in the previous owners garage and not let to air and dry out properly. Im going to give the fish slice another go lol.

Any one got asny feedback about the ocean rock for £3 a Kg???

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back