Bubble Nesting Contest

:o He seems to be a bit of a camera hog!!
 

Attachments

  • steely_man_1.webp
    steely_man_1.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 88
:wub: Your guess is as good as mine. He came as an extra and was classified as a butterfly. He's very dark - more black than dark blue. He's a big guy and I almost think he's one generation off a plakat. I've got two like that - one a blue marble. Shorter fins but huge body. Here's a side view. Any thoughts appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • wiz_2.webp
    wiz_2.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 118
I think its a mixture of a plakat and a halfmoon. Hybrids. Hey maybe you just started a new betta class calles HB "huge body" :rofl:
 
:D They're both nice guys. Wiz is much more aggressive than Big Guy who is really not sure if he should flare at his neighbor or not. I'm beginning to like the shorter finned guys more and more. I have one plakat and he's really growing on me.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top