Bri's 106L (3 ft tank)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Great video of your tank and its new inhabitants. If I were a fish, I could see living in there! Nice job at editing too. You da Man!

Great video of your tank and its new inhabitants. If I were a fish, I could see living in there! Nice job at editing too. You da Man!

Thankyou so much.
I'm humbled in presents of you all guru's, really are:thanks:
A new editing software to master as well steamlinig the videos....never going to be a Stephen Speilburg, but I try:rofl:
First feed and all the fish are happy.
Now to sort out the small tank (18 days cycling)
Going to keep this tank for quantine and in time breeding lol by the look at the female guppys itll be not long.
First time I've kept guppys and I love them.
The Cory's are feeding bit still together in there fav hiding area.
Couldn't get peppers so Jullii :fish:
This morning, A is 0.50ppm, No2 & No3 zero....for now :rofl:

Happy Sunday all,
been busy as...Got 6 Zibra Danio's and 6 Neons.
And filming and getting video's onto my channel (i'll link the vids if you like)
Maybe 2 males Danio's not sure, but the signs are there lol.
You'll see the guppys are getting bigger and couple of maybe give birth soon.
I'll keep them in the community tanks and gauge it from there, one the other two tanks are finished maybe make the bigger one the breeder.
Apart from that enjoying it, sunday WC, and got a pond pump the help! help me no end!
Lata,
Bri
My first time talking on a video :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Links for my Video's:
Fish tank(s) update.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfBJx3QUuzU&t=275s

Danio's & Neon Tetra's.:fish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8-L-vDckp8

they each have their attributes... bogwood does look good though...hope the fish like the change in furniture...at least they won't get bored!

Last edited:
TBH the scape is warmed my heart a bit, just only skimmed the surface of what I can do, never going to be George Forman, Green Aqua etc. but the basics are there. *applause*
Tanks are evolving into something I like.
My first love was the Aquascaping, then planting, then followed by the fish.
Never took a lot of time with research on the fish (don't get me wrong! but after 27 years) the 'SAFE' options what fish are suitable is already in the big tank, apart from guppy's this is the first time keeping them.
I'm chuffed with them natural cleaners lol.
I'll cut this 'War and Peace' novel short...don't want you all to get confused of my woffle!!! *agree*

The smaller tanks are actually a PITA to cycle....you would think small tanks are going to be easier!! but I battle on thumbsup4 thumbsup4
Out of here....Saturday means bloody shopping :( *blow_up*
Bri

I LOVE your tank! Where did you get your plants and wood?
Morning,
Thanks for messaging, appreciate it.
My main to go for plants in a hurry is Maidenhead Aquatic at Gosforth (but only a small selection)
I swear by this company amazing service.
https://www.aquariumgardens.co.uk/aquarium-plants-15-c.asp

The wood cant remember where I got it, its been in tanks for about 27 years and two generations used them.
Now back to me after my dad passed away.
I've got spare spider wood I'm keeping just in case lol.
Bri

L2DuUfm.jpg

she died in labour.
her back became really bent, and her swimming wasn't to good.
Bri

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back