Brilliant!

saltynay

Patron
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
2,514
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Singapore
I accidentally bidded for a moss ball on ebay which I meant to put 10p in for but instead said £10 :rolleyes:, I immediately emailed the owner saying it was an accident but won and they want me to honour it. So any ideas with to what to do with a moss ball? I am currently thinking cut it open and make a cave or wrap it round a ping pong ball and suspend it in my tank.
 
Contact paypal.
Tell them you put in the wrong price.
They will retract your bid.
Not sure if its too late now though.
However I have done it before and won an item.
And they revoked my bid.
Worth a try?

YF
 
10 quid for a moss ball, surely they can see its a mistake, contact ebay and explain, or let the seller open a dispute ( the kind were u both agree not to go thru with the sale- that way they dont loose there fees) thats much better than them losing money :)
how much did u pay for it anyway? was it the full 10er?
 
89p it is a good price but then potage is £1+ (around 1.90 I think, can't be bothered to check) and that puts it about average with my lfs. I will contact the seller and ask for them to open a dispute, still any ideas for said moss ball...
 
ouch!

thats unlucky! :(

just contact him, its an honest easy mistake to make mate, or its one HUGE moss ball XD
 
Keep it! If its a large one you can simply slit into two or however many and sizes you want! They will use up your nitrates and are also invaluable if you do have fry in the future as they can graze on the insuforia which growns on them!
 
I have had one before however it doesn't really work with how I want my aquascape.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top