Bride poses for photo seconds before beruit blast

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

snailaquarium

Fish Herder
Reaction score
This is a news report on Sky News showing footage of a bride posing for a photoshoot moments before the blast from the explosion yesterday occurs..

So sad.
The blast was felt all the way in Cyprus, which is crazy. And it broke the windows of buildings 15km away. Or at least that's what I heard

So sad.
The blast was felt all the way in Cyprus, which is crazy. And it broke the windows of buildings 15km away. Or at least that's what I heard

2km away..

What is strange is the chemicals were in the port for 6 years, that is astonishing..

I just hope this wont attract copycats... Given ports have been hit by the corona virus in their trade, there may well be hoards of stuff that is very dangerous just sitting around...

I just hope this wont attract copycats... Given ports have been hit by the corona virus in their trade, there may well be hoards of stuff that is very dangerous just sitting around...
Nahh. Wouldn't normally really agree with this, but given that humans are able to do anything (especially for money) I have to agree.

Nahh. Wouldn't normally really agree with this, but given that humans are able to do anything (especially for money) I have to agree.

Well the ports around the world are filled up, China has big issues seeing as they post the most stuff out but were forced to stop for a while. Ports don't have the best security when it comes to terrorist targets.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back