Breeding Zebra Danios?

sunpirate2u

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hey guys..... I just got some zebra danios and i think they are absolutly stunning! Do you guys have any really good easy breeding tricks? I wanna breed them...I've bred guppies and platies be4 so I'm not completly clueless

Thanks!

Hey guys..... I just got some zebra danios and i think they are absolutly stunning! Do you guys have any really good easy breeding tricks? I wanna breed them...I've bred guppies and platies be4 so I'm not completly clueless

Thanks!

Hi
I have just bred Zebras, easiest way to do this is put them in a bare tank with the bottom covered in marbles, 1 male & 2 females just leave them to get on with it. Eggs drop between the marbles so the adults cant eat them ( cos they will ) after about 10 days you should see what resembles eyelashes in your tank, feed on baby brine shrimp and or liquifry no1 till they can take crushed flake.
Believe me these are worse than Rabbits, always at it !!!!
good luck
Dave

Mine just breed like crazy and i don't even do anything to encourage them! Guess it means they're happy enough though.

Constantly finding baby fish when i do a gravel vac. I just catch them with a pipette and pop them back in the tank. Am thinking about getting some liquifry and seeing if i can grow the little guys in a seperate container.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back