Breeding Tanks And Quote.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Dan-CR4

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Im wanting to start a few breeding tanks and going to make a rack/stand. The size tanks I want are 18"x18"x18" as this is the largest I can have as space is limited in my flat/apartment. I am still looking at trying to find prices but so far, I have had a quote off ND Aqautics for 3 tanks and they are coming it at £79 each including cover glass, plus £30 for delivery. which works out at around £267. I know the tanks are excellent from them as I had my main custom made done by them.

anyone else know where I can get these size tanks, they are not going to be show tanks, so don't mind what they look like as long as they dont leak. Was thinking of clearseal but I dont think they do them in this size.

would really appreciate it if anyone can point me in direction of other tank builders

Wow, they know how to charge! :eek:

You won't need 18" high tanks, so go for 12" or 15" and save some money.

18"x12"x12" would be fine imo. P@H sell clearseal tanks. I would have thought under 100 notes for the lot.

I just asked ND how much for 18x15x18, making the height 15", and the price is a lot cheaper, so think I might go with that, bringing the tanks down to £41.52 which I think is very reasonable since they are custom made. Getting excited now, as I got a new build, gonna start the rack/stand this weekend. Will do a journal on it I think.

Dan, I would probably go with shallower and narrower tanks than you have. Most fish only have a critical dimension in the length. A full foot of height or width would be plenty in most cases. I hope this helps you choose a size.

Most reactions

trending

Back