j19dul-fishlover
New Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2009
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
hi people i have signed up to this site today been looking through everything and people on here know loads. Wicked
I have a 3ft tank with two partitions so three tanks i have a undergravel filter is cash wasn't good would of done the sump other wise.
Do i have to put a heater in every partition???
Thanks and there well be many more question
I have three tanks now the misses is not happy as i told her i am getting another 2 next week lol
I have a 3ft tank with two partitions so three tanks i have a undergravel filter is cash wasn't good would of done the sump other wise.
Do i have to put a heater in every partition???
Thanks and there well be many more question
I have three tanks now the misses is not happy as i told her i am getting another 2 next week lol
to TFF!






