I have a one gallon snail breeding tank going. It gets nightly water changes, no substrate, and the temp stays around 77. Today I moved the tank near a window and added two large live plants. Will they survive without any sand or gravel? One is Anubis, and the other a mystery plant.
Also, if any one had any tips or advice for snail breeding, please share! I have found three or four egg sacs, but they haven't hatched yet. How long does it take? I'm trying to get a jump start for my future puffers...
Oh, and could I put one of those tetra whisper in tank filters on there? Or will it suck up all the baby snails?
Thanks!
Also, if any one had any tips or advice for snail breeding, please share! I have found three or four egg sacs, but they haven't hatched yet. How long does it take? I'm trying to get a jump start for my future puffers... Oh, and could I put one of those tetra whisper in tank filters on there? Or will it suck up all the baby snails?
Thanks!








