stucolls
Fishaholic
Hey guys, I have a small tank set up at present that im not overly happy with as im not convinced I set it up correctly months ago and although the water params are pretty good (ammo always between 0 and 0.25/nitrite always 0 and nitrate always 5) I just dont feel happy with it.
What would everyone recommend as a decent breeding set up/fry tank.
basically, what does it need in it, heater?filter?substrate? etc etc
I have looked at those tank packages you see for small tanks with built in internal filters (usually trickle or hob) and a little heater, they dont seem too bad.
Many thanks
Stu
What would everyone recommend as a decent breeding set up/fry tank.
basically, what does it need in it, heater?filter?substrate? etc etc
I have looked at those tank packages you see for small tanks with built in internal filters (usually trickle or hob) and a little heater, they dont seem too bad.
Many thanks
Stu
Sponge filters are ususally used in fry tanks so the tiny babies don't get sucked into the filter. You can always wrap some filter foam around intake tubes if the other types of filters are used. Defintely need a heater this time of year though 







