Boyu Tl-550

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

yer i agree :good: its a good book

Well that was a bit of luck wasnt it.

Bought "THE BOOK" today off ebay,only lived 10 miles away from me so have been and collected it.

In "as new" condition for £25.Easter bargain for me!

Cant believe some sellers are selling it for £50+

Can do some reading later whilst munching on a easter egg.mmmm....
Being carefull mind not to get chocolate on holy grail.

so it was you i bid against. i bid up to £23!!!after seeing this thread this morning

No,Not me im affraid.My purchase was on a "buy it now" collecting from Lichfield.There was a copy on auction which ended yesterday afternoon,item location was Coventry,but that went for under £23 but P&P was £5.

yer i agree :good: its a good book

Well that was a bit of luck wasnt it.

Bought "THE BOOK" today off ebay,only lived 10 miles away from me so have been and collected it.

In "as new" condition for £25.Easter bargain for me!

Cant believe some sellers are selling it for £50+

Can do some reading later whilst munching on a easter egg.mmmm....
Being carefull mind not to get chocolate on holy grail.

so it was you i bid against. i bid up to £23!!!after seeing this thread this morning

No,Not me im affraid.My purchase was on a "buy it now" collecting from Lichfield.There was a copy on auction which ended yesterday afternoon,item location was Coventry,but that went for under £23 but P&P was £5.

Im after a halide for my boyu 550.

Can anyone recommend one to me?I am after one thats on a stand,with 3 light tubes(1 blue).

I have spoken to sellers on the internet and it seems that i cant get the rite size,or the fittings on the stand wont go over the sides of the tank because of the plastic lip around the top of the tank.

They must make them!

No idea not sure I would add a halide over a 550 with the summer coming you run the risk of cooking everything.

If you are looking at adding more light there are a number of people that have added a 3rd PC to the hood alternatly you could look at 24w T5s

If you are going to run a halide i would look at cooling fans and an auto top up

Just my opionio of course ;)

How about this one - although I suspect you could pick it up cheaper, might even be able to buy from Hong Kong or the like!

http://aquatic-store.co.uk/marine/view/1500

Seffie x

ps just found this

http://desc.shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw=HaiYang+Metal+Halide&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=1&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=HaiYang+Metal+Halide&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_rdc=1

:cool:

No idea not sure I would add a halide over a 550 with the summer coming you run the risk of cooking everything.

If you are looking at adding more light there are a number of people that have added a 3rd PC to the hood alternatly you could look at 24w T5s

If you are going to run a halide i would look at cooling fans and an auto top up

Just my opionio of course ;)
Morri is there any info or links on the 3rd PC option...I would be very interested in this

Cheers

Most reactions

Back