Fishist
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2005
- Messages
- 177
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Brit living in San Diego, California
Do bow front aquariums loose fish capacity even though they carry the same amount of water as regular tanks?
Not if they are that same height sizeFishist said:Do bow front aquariums loose fish capacity even though they carry the same amount of water as regular tanks?
)
Although I agree they are attractive, the Vision 180 holds approx 15% less fish than the Rio 180 with the same weight factor......unfortunately!!!bloozoo2 said:Quite personally I find my Juwel Vision 180 (bow front) far more attractive than the normal 180 - but that's just me B)
/www.cloudytanks.com/reviews/aquariums/72bow.htmSame heresteelhealr said:Hi..I have a 46 G Bowfront....LOVE IT!! Looks great from the side too. The hood DOES limit you if you want to add a decorative hood, eg, All-Glass doesn't make one for the bowfront because they said it was too expensive to construct and sell. But....hey..if you tank is for display and not becoming a total piece of furniture.....'it has nice lines'. SH