mwood2
Fish Addict
So not to long ago I finished my stocking of my 30 gallon..untillI got to look at the bottom. Awhile back I bought 8 Coolie Loach, while they where active when I first got them I am curious if i could add cory? My current stocking is:
4 Molly (will be giving away 2 of them soon)
1 Opaline Gourami
1 Keyhole
2 Platy
2 BN Pleco
8 Coolia Loach
Filtration wise I have an Eheim 2215 and a Fluval +2 Running (could have more if desired, I have an extra filter still). Tank has been fully cycled and been at least a week since last introduction (1 BN). After re homing 2 Molly do a small group of Cory seem doable? My tanks temp is kept 77-82 at all times (depends on temp of room more then heater). I plan to move out of the house in the next few months too so a few new tanks will be up and running once that happens too (no tank restrictions, wooo).
Opinions?
4 Molly (will be giving away 2 of them soon)
1 Opaline Gourami
1 Keyhole
2 Platy
2 BN Pleco
8 Coolia Loach
Filtration wise I have an Eheim 2215 and a Fluval +2 Running (could have more if desired, I have an extra filter still). Tank has been fully cycled and been at least a week since last introduction (1 BN). After re homing 2 Molly do a small group of Cory seem doable? My tanks temp is kept 77-82 at all times (depends on temp of room more then heater). I plan to move out of the house in the next few months too so a few new tanks will be up and running once that happens too (no tank restrictions, wooo).
Opinions?







