(PLEASE NOTE:below are some of my pre/misconceptions, if you feel differently please help educate me and change my mind
pen my eyes)
Hi,
I've kept planted tanks, i've done the whole CO2 thing and high lighting. I dont have the money for Marine ([i think]it looks like it will cost me in excess of £250 for all the marine kit/supplies). What else is there to try in fishkeeping?
I've got a 70L tank sitting in a cupboard. What shall i do? Here are the options i've thought of:
1 - Marine (but expensive?)
2 - Cichlids (but are'nt they all the same looking?)
3 - Discus (they dont do much?)
All other options are very welcome!
Hope some of you have the spare time help me,
Cheers,
Juwelfan
Hi,
I've kept planted tanks, i've done the whole CO2 thing and high lighting. I dont have the money for Marine ([i think]it looks like it will cost me in excess of £250 for all the marine kit/supplies). What else is there to try in fishkeeping?
I've got a 70L tank sitting in a cupboard. What shall i do? Here are the options i've thought of:
1 - Marine (but expensive?)
2 - Cichlids (but are'nt they all the same looking?)
3 - Discus (they dont do much?)
All other options are very welcome!
Hope some of you have the spare time help me,
Cheers,
Juwelfan
/www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/cookie_cutter_20g.php






