Boo Hoo :-(

OscarWilde

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 31, 2008
Messages
512
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
Went to the LFS today and saw the 2 Piranha that I sold back to them about 6 weeks ago. They look great about 6" now. Wish I hadnt had to return them.

:(
 
Sure have> About 6-7 inches in a tank on left side.? Lovely colouration on them by the way.

My mate was considering getting them, but has decided to stay with communal.

I didn't realise that they took in fish (I know they don't take in young fish)

How much did u get in exchange?
 
Sure have> About 6-7 inches in a tank on left side.? Lovely colouration on them by the way.

My mate was considering getting them, but has decided to stay with communal.

I didn't realise that they took in fish (I know they don't take in young fish)

How much did u get in exchange?

Yep. Thats them :lol: The reason I took them back was becasue they were constantly trying to kill each other. They look fine though so not sure I should have bothered!

Not sure if they took them because Piranha are quite expensive? Got 1/2 what I paid for them in store credit, £10.
 
Was in today> all sold last week apparantly!
Baby Oscars in their tank now...

A young lad was asking if they are safe to keep with his community tank> (They look so innocent and colourful when small.)

He Was advised otherwise :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top