Bogwood

Thomas 2507

Fishaholic
Joined
Feb 11, 2008
Messages
528
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I want a piece of bogwood. A large one. One to go accross the whole of my 70l tank. Where can I get it from?

There's probably not that many places on the internet that I can get a large piece but any shops?
 
Yeah, I've looked on some internet sites and they either don't do the size/shape I want or charge rediculous prices.

I live in Middlesex.
 
There is a US site I found once that looked OK, but I had better luck driving 1+ hours to a store that actually socked several dozen pieces.

Oh, this was the site:
http://www.aquariumport.com/aquarium%20driftwood%20Sets.htm

Prices were just OK IMO, shipping makes them not any cheaper than a lfs should be. What I liked was at least 1 pic, including a ruler, or each piece they sell.
 
I just ordered a peice from eBay that will have the desired effect in my 35l but I have yet to find a peice large enough for my 70. I'll check out the links though.

Thanks guys.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top