Bogwood For Sale

hi martin ive offered the wood already for £12 to others so ill stick with that but it is quite heavy and may cost quite a bit in postage. i can get it weighed if you like but i think it will be cheaper to send using a courier at about £9-£10.

If you could get it weighted and an idea of price as a parcel (cheapest possible), let me know how much we are talking.
Thanks
Martin

If you could get it weighted and an idea of price as a parcel (cheapest possible), let me know how much we are talking.
Thanks
Martin
ok Martin ill get it sorted as soon as i get chance to get to the post office :good:

ok Martin ill get it sorted as soon as i get chance to get to the post office :good:

any news?
so sorry Martin, ive been really busy recently and have totally forgot about it :blush: i promise to get it weighed tomorrow for you and ill post the cost on here :good:
Hi Martin.

as the piece of wood weighs 4.7kg according to the royal mail website it will cost about £10.50 to deliver. let me know if this is ok with you. it would probably be cheaper to use a courier at about £9-10 ish.

Thanks, and really sorry to mess you about but I'll have to leave it as no longer have the space for it in my tank.
Good luck with the sale
Martin

if you go back to page 1 and look at the pics, i have pieces 3 and 4 left if your interested.

if you go back to page 1 and look at the pics, i have pieces 3 and 4 left if your interested.

How big is piece 3?

Thanks
roughly 16x13x12. if you look through the topic there are more pics of it :good:

Ok.Its a bit small.

Piece 4 might be ok stood up.How much for it and how much postage?

Thanks
ill have to get it weighed for postage costs. im open to offers for the wood

How big is piece 3?

Thanks
roughly 16x13x12. if you look through the topic there are more pics of it :good:

Ok.Its a bit small.

Piece 4 might be ok stood up.How much for it and how much postage?

Thanks
ill have to get it weighed for postage costs. im open to offers for the wood

Any luck on postage costs?

Thanks

Most reactions

Back