Blyxa Japonica And Weeping Moss

hensonc4098 said:
It turns out I have a lot more of this than I thought I did lol, so I have enough to do you guys a portion each if you like?

Of blyxa, I mean. I have heaps of moss if you'd like some of that too.
 
 
Hello,
 
Thanks for letting me know but I have bought some from elsewhere now, would you consider swapping some for either some Fissidens fontanus moss or some Jave Fern Trident (narrow leaf)??
 
Dan
 
There are 3 portions like this up for grabs. £7.50 each inc P&P.
20130416_142104_zpsd10dace1.jpg
 
hahaha, I posted so many orders yesterday I forgot who has bought stuff from me.
 
We could have just done a trade.
 
Ah well, not to worry. It's all paid for now, and I received the plants just this afternoon so that's great, cheers! :D
 
RCA said:
Blyxa Japonica
5 plants for £5 plus £2.50 postage if required.
Selling as plants are overgrowing themselves.
 
Weeping Moss
Golf ball sized portion for £5 plus £2.50 postage if required.
 
I would like both, can we combine the postage i.e. £12.50 for the lot?
 
Tank looks great, what fish do you keep in it?
 
As above, I would like both and can we combine the postage?
 
Can you PM me your details please ;)
 
Sent payment and PM'd you address info.
Thanks
 
Have you still got the Blyxa available ?
 
Hello just wondering what other plants you have for sale also what substrate are you using 
 
Not got anything for sale at the moment sorry. I'm sold out of what I had on offer for the time being but should have more to sell soon. In my tanks I either use inert sand substrate (often play sand) or cat litter. My main show tank has cat litter and gets daily fertilisers and pressurised co2 injection.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top