Gankutsuou
Fish Herder
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2006
- Messages
- 1,451
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I believe one of my lfs's has on of the shrimp labled as "Giant blue wood shrimp" and it's for $15. But it's quite the amazing armored shrimp. They have it living with an Ornate bichir, and it's totally fine, and doesn't seem to do too much to the fish. It is about the size of say... a betta head to tail. alost as tall at top tail to bottom body. Anyone know anything? google isn't doing much even when i type in blue shrimp, and i perfer to know it it's going to be eating neon's ect.
BEFORE I buy it.
BEFORE I buy it.
So when bred in capitivity, the blues do make it to breeding age and therefore pass on their genes, making it more common, expecially because it's such a desired colour. Farmed crayfish, shrimp (I have blue ghost shrimp, at least), and snails all come in blue now.






