Blue Paint Background?

dave1987

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 22, 2007
Messages
561
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Bristol
im thinking of painting the back of my tank blue and was wondering what paint do people use?
 
I recently painted mine with Rustoleum spraypaint. If you are going with blue, I would suggest using the darkest shade that you can find, as once there is a tank light shining on it, the background will appear much lighter. I used a very dark blue capped bottle and it turned out to be a medium-shaded blue.

Just be sure to have the back clean and dry before spraying. Two coats should do the trick.
 
ok cool thanks il have a quick look on the net and see what i can find
 
I used the same spraypaint on some of my tanks and it looks great.


One of my fry tanks:

Picture.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top