Rick147
Fish Fanatic
I have had these guys since they were tiny.
I believe I have a mixture of M/F
I was hoping they are getting close to breeding. There is one that has really changed its colours I believe it’s a female?
(Picture with strips)
She hides a lot but also is really a bully and chases everyone off.
The larger one with the head bump I believe is a male?
Few other photos included of other guys
I believe I have a mixture of M/F
I was hoping they are getting close to breeding. There is one that has really changed its colours I believe it’s a female?
(Picture with strips)
She hides a lot but also is really a bully and chases everyone off.
The larger one with the head bump I believe is a male?
Few other photos included of other guys
Attachments
-
F52AC6B7-F284-4C83-8792-72843468FB1C.webp306.2 KB · Views: 162 -
25CCF3FD-0215-4E24-B929-B4843459F779.webp280.1 KB · Views: 157 -
29F91975-8A8D-4145-9733-BB01C669EB7F.webp310.2 KB · Views: 109 -
1114B529-46C7-4218-B9FE-4E3969173EFA.webp350.3 KB · Views: 132 -
A57E85B2-4F67-4971-9FE9-8FDAD5BFBCE4.webp266.1 KB · Views: 152







