Blue Crayfish, Can It Eat A Grape?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

>:) So, I can feed it cooked fish, and such? Since you talked bout feeding it.

Ill try earthworms when it gets a lil larger.

When you say fish, cooked or raw? Cause I could prolly buy like tilipia, salmon, bass, etc etc. Are those fine? :p

>:) So, I can feed it cooked fish, and such? Since you talked bout feeding it.

Ill try earthworms when it gets a lil larger.

When you say fish, cooked or raw? Cause I could prolly buy like tilipia, salmon, bass, etc etc. Are those fine? :p

Raw is fine, but some cooked fish goes down well sometimes. raw veg is fine too, but , even tinned is better than cooked or blanched. things with thick skins, grapes, peas, broad beans and the like, seem best when frozen then thawed. the skin just pops off with a little pressure. feed veg fruit every day, small amounts, feed meat/fish once or twice a week.

i have seen some lobsters at my local shop but they have a part were they can get out of the water. But i have seen some that can be fully aqautic. We are after a blue one and are just doing some research on them to make sure we get everything right. So what i wanted to no is are they fully aqautic. its the ones that are blue in colour that were after.Sorry to ramble ha ha :)

yep the blue crayfish are fully aquatic.

all crayfish are fully aquatic. they can, and do survive for some time out of the water. but only emerge if conditions in their home water, get too much to stand. Cray are known as escape artists, however if observed carefully, most only try if water conditions are wrong. there will always be curious Cray, that will escape at any opportunity, but on the whole well kept water avoids the problem. low O2 is the main culprit in forcing a cray to move, or try to move, on.

Im reusing my answered thread! Hip hip, horray!

So, title says all. Can my little baby crayfish eat a grape? its like 1-2", I'll like, cut the grape into quarters, and feed like one quarter. Would that work?

What about an orange? A kiwi? peas?

:) just asking for different variety of foods to feed it. Im currently feeding it sinking pellets. :/

So, title says all. Can my little baby crayfish eat a grape? its like 1-2", I'll like, cut the grape into quarters, and feed like one quarter. Would that work?

:) just asking for different variety of foods to feed it. Im currently feeding it sinking pellets. :/

yea they can... my ghost crawfish likes tomatos

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back