gasmask
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2008
- Messages
- 562
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi.
I have been offered a Black Arowana to go into my Channa Marulioides community project.
I have seen this fish in person and looks stunning. It is around 4" at the moment and still has it's black coloration and blue and bright orange fin colors.
I have been researching but am having difficulty finding good photos of FULLY GROWN adults.
I know they lose their black, and turn a darker silver, but have been told if kept properly it will retain the blue to it's fins.
So anyone own one? Got any good pictures of an adult in home aquaria?
And can anyone confirm the thing about keeping blue fins.
Cheers for any help.
I have been offered a Black Arowana to go into my Channa Marulioides community project.
I have seen this fish in person and looks stunning. It is around 4" at the moment and still has it's black coloration and blue and bright orange fin colors.
I have been researching but am having difficulty finding good photos of FULLY GROWN adults.
I know they lose their black, and turn a darker silver, but have been told if kept properly it will retain the blue to it's fins.
So anyone own one? Got any good pictures of an adult in home aquaria?
And can anyone confirm the thing about keeping blue fins.
Cheers for any help.







