I'll be there![]()
Have you booked your fish in yet with Derrik Clayton as many are being sent in from Italy and Germany again and their only a limited number to Show tank's.
I'll not be showing anything but will be selling some stuff as well as buying![]()
/www.fancyguppies.co.uk/userimages/BLA.pdfJust reading www.fancyguppies.co.uk
it's saying to contact Derek Jordan
derek.jordan@sjpp.co.uk
freerunner416
You can down load the details here
[URL="http/www.fancyguppies.co.uk/userimages/BLA.pdf"]http
/www.fancyguppies.co.uk/userimages/BLA.pdf[/URL]
I believe it's free to have a look around but to buy in the auction you have to be a member of BLA which you can join on the day.
Yes sorry should of said the price but forgot, but this dose then mean you get the 4 magazines for the year and any info on on shows or auction sent to you as well.
Also Brian Chippenhan is always there with the best built tanks in the country at amazingly cheep prices![]()