Bit Useless...

xx-miss-limber-xx

Fish Fanatic
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Essex
Im a bit useless when it comes to describing what equipment I have, but does anyone know if an interior filter would be good enough for dwarf puffer fish or do they need one of those big outside filter systems?
 
An internal filter will be fine, depending on the size tank. Anything over 200 litres though and you really need an external IMO.
 
Thankyou for replying, I have a 125 litre tank, not sure what filter, its a strange shape looks like it has a tail comin out the bottom of it lol... i dont think its a very good filter to be honest. How many DP could I keep in there do you think? x
 
On their own? Because DP's should be in a species only tank. Quite a few, heavily planted though, 15 or so would be good.
 
Fifteen :o are you sure?! thats alot!

I have a community tank atm, but was going to convert it especially for the DP's but now I am thinking of getting my old tank out and setting that one up for them, its 60L I could have about 5 in there couldnt i? :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top