mooey65 Fishaholic Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 529 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire Mar 10, 2009 #1 I want to add a few cherry shrimp to me tank but be for a do what are they like for wast I do not want to make the bioload go up to much?
I want to add a few cherry shrimp to me tank but be for a do what are they like for wast I do not want to make the bioload go up to much?
ox5477 Wet pets make the best Pets Joined Aug 22, 2006 Messages 2,628 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Rochester, New York Mar 10, 2009 #2 you can consider shrimp to be bascially nil on the bioload scale; unless the tank is very, very small. Also, as long as they don't become food (and then waste) for the fish, you should be fine
you can consider shrimp to be bascially nil on the bioload scale; unless the tank is very, very small. Also, as long as they don't become food (and then waste) for the fish, you should be fine
mooey65 Fishaholic Joined Nov 18, 2008 Messages 529 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Cheshire Mar 10, 2009 #3 Nice one the tank is 130L so I will be fine.